Saturday, November 19, 2011

She rules the Damned -Drawing a day #1!

Line weight,something I rarely do,and really need to start.
Blue Pencil sketch, I still like this one better, I always like my original sketch over the clean up. I like it rough! Wait... haha.

This is drawing #1 for a drawing a day! Me and a friend in my class (I'll link his blog once he UPLOADS IT) are doing a dual of sorts. MORE a "draw more " challenge and improvement tool then a dual. But the idea is to, no matter what, update your blog with a finished work by the end of each day. So, starting today, hopefully a lot more coming your way internet!

I don't know why, but I was into an egyptian styled "queen of the dead" mood. Or that's what I drew anyway. Thoughts? Fire away. Comments too!

Drawing #2 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment