Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Inmates are Loose















































































Here is a step by step *(2 hours already in from first image), one image per hour, recording of my 5th animation layout assignment (master copy of a real layout). I chose this from the Batman: The Animated Series. This series summed up my career decision pretty quick as a kid. I was either going to become Batman, or draw Batman. So far, I'm not sporting any tights or armour, but I have been taking a stab at that drawing thing for awhile now. That brings us here, to the "painting" portion of animation. I will say it, I suck at painting. It is not a strong suit,point, or even skill I currently have up my sleeve. I have to say though, at least with this painting, it seems I'm getting better, or at least getting an idea of where to start.
























Here are the images in sequence, from blocking in to finish. Let me know your thoughts, feedback, etc. I'd like to know what I should work on and what (if any) looks right.
























No comments:

Post a Comment